Isn't "life" amazing! I'm guessing these are Robin's eggs. Such a pretty color they are.
That is the most amazing picture! I love that shade of blue.
Great picture. The eggs are a beautiful color. What kind of bird?
Hi! I would agree that the eggs look like robins' eggs, they are that Tiffany color(or that clear sky-blue color!) but the mother bird doesn't exactly look like a robin. I'd like to get a better look at her. jenny
Oooh, I just love that beautiful robin's egg blue color!! How fun!
Isn't "life" amazing! I'm guessing these are Robin's eggs. Such a pretty color they are.
ReplyDeleteThat is the most amazing picture! I love that shade of blue.
ReplyDeleteGreat picture. The eggs are a beautiful color. What kind of bird?
ReplyDeleteHi! I would agree that the eggs look like robins' eggs, they are that Tiffany color(or that clear sky-blue color!) but the mother bird doesn't exactly look like a robin. I'd like to get a better look at her.
ReplyDeletejenny
Oooh, I just love that beautiful robin's egg blue color!! How fun!
ReplyDelete