Monday, September 13, 2010

Quote

Good Morning!

I receive emails from Mary « Joyful Ploys with her latest journal pages, and the emails are a nice way to start the day. They also remind me that I should be doing more of my own artwork. She is pretty creative with her use of materials. Take a look for yourself~
Anyway, the last journal entry that I received included this quote by Leonard Cohen: "There's a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in." Isn't that wonderful??
Next time you feel like you are "cracking up" (and who doesn't sometimes?) remember this quote. It might just see you through.

Have a great day!

j.

3 comments:

  1. I don't mind at all that you blogged about my doings...I left a more detailed answer to your question about my journal over at my blog.
    Have a great week!!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leonard Cohen is one of my all time favorite performers and poets. I keep wishing that somehow he would find his way to Red Bank...I would be first in line for tickets. This was a wonderful quote and post.
    ♥, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenny,
    ooo - I love that quote!! I've just been strolling through your recent entries and I have to say, your photography is wonderful! Congratulations to your daughter and the cards you made are beautiful!
    I love that photo of the deer in your neighbor's front yard!

    ReplyDelete