I wonder if anyone is reading me anymore! My posts are few and far between these days. It's the old story of life getting in the way, though thankfully, this time it's been for good stuff. Like the wedding we went to on Saturday. Oh boy- was that a great time! Family, food, music- laughing, eating, dancing. It was fabulous!And I guess I needed a night like that, with total relaxation, because it seemed to wake my creativity up again. On Monday, I was able to look past the commotion in this lively house, and the piles that still exist, and go into my own little world, in my little room, and paint.
Give me some more time, and perhaps I will be brave enough to share with you what I am doing, and maybe also have a story or two to tell as well.
Oh- If any of you remember hearing about the bottle-nosed dolphins that were in our river last summer, then maybe you would be interested in hearing that dolphins were spotted again the other day- almost exactly to the day they were spotted last year.
All together there had been about 16 dolphins last year, though this photo from last year only shows maybe two (oops-no-make that three.) Unfortunately we were always a second too slow to catch their heads out of the water. They were beautiful to watch. Lovely creatures.
I certainly know what you mean...life gets in the way of blogging! Ha. How neat that the dolphins are back! Look forward to seeing your painting...thanks for your kind comment you left me.
ReplyDeleteI remember seeing the dolphins last year. It was all the buzz around here. Maybe they know something about our changing climate that we don't? Perhaps they are the pioneer dolphins in search of new aquatic territories...or maybe they are just trying to see Springsteen. Sounds like the wedding was fun...can't wait to see what you have been working on.
ReplyDelete♥, Susan
That must have been an incredible experience. I look forward to seeing future paintings. :-)
ReplyDelete