Saturday, February 20, 2010

NYC in Acrylics

I am posting this painting though I am not completely finished with it. I need some opinions on it- Feel free to say what I need to do~ what is missing, what should be softened, accented, etc.

Once this posts, I can enlarge it and look at it as you, and then I will see things in a different light, I am sure.

The size is 8 x 10

YIKES!! I just posted this and clicked on the image- it is too big for me~! I will have to do the trick with the mirror- and look at in reverse to see if anything pops out in a funky way...

4 comments:

  1. It is looking very good so far! Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, This painting is great!!! You are really doing your best work these days. I am not an artist, just know what I like, and I like this painting.
    ♥, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenny....what a great painting..it reminds me of when I was stuck in traffic in Times Square back in December...it looks perfect to me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom I love it!!! Can I have it???

    ReplyDelete