This morning I have spent some time visiting blogs and just wanted to share these with you-
Please visit HARTFELT FABRIC ART and Judy's other blog, Paper Perks. Judy recently visited Italy and so you can with her, but if you go further back into her blog, you may be as inspired by her works as I am. They are usually very peaceful, gentle (for lack of a better word) pieces.
In a recent post, Judy mentions Jude Hill of Spirit Cloth. This too, is a blog that I have gone back to every now and then. It's an appropriate name- you will understand this if you visit.
I also always enjoy seeing what Elizabeth St. Hilaire Nelson is up to. She works with hand painted papers and (it seems) whatever other papers she has laying around! Colorful, and fun, are two words that pop into my head when I see her work. You can find her here~ Paper Paintings.
And last but not least, I spent time this morning with Joyful Ploys. Mary does a lot of what she calls "Doodles", with markers, paints and papers. And again, I usually love the colors in her artwork.
I wish I was half as productive as these creative souls are. They truly inspire me, though. Lately, with the gardening and outdoor "chores" (in quotes because I do enjoy being outside) I have had very little "extra" time to get into my little room. Maybe later today...
Have a wonderful day!
I hope you will have time to create, Jenny, because I love to see your work. Thanks for the tips on these other blogs.
ReplyDeleteXO,
Sheila
Jenny, I just popped over to your bog and was so surprised to see myself mentioned! Thank you!!
ReplyDeleteI 'll be sure to check out the other blogs you mentioned! Hope you get time to make something creative!
Jenny, thanks for mentioning me in your blog! and thanks for your congratulations on being in The Artist's Magazine this month. It's great to be in print, it drives a lot of traffic to my blog and my books and DVD. It is nice to see "someone you know" having such success, isn't it? :-) Thanks again, Elizabeth
ReplyDeletehello there, havent' been by in awhile.....nice to stop and say hello. love the nests and that beautiful blue egg! i do believe that your dad could very easily visit in the form of a deer. why not?
ReplyDelete