Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Meet Azzie

Azzie belongs to my sister, and is the sweetest, large dog you could ever meet.  But don't let his adorable look fool you.  Though I don't think he would bite, his bark is enough to send anybody running!

Azzie is about seven years old, and as far as large breeds go, he is considered to be a senior. 
He really is a honey.

4 comments:

  1. Wow!!!! Very nice! Sounds like a sweet dog but you can tell he would have a very bass bark. Good luck with the wedding, hope the hurricanes stay away. My son marries next May.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is darling! I'm happy to say I'm your #20th follower! stop by to visit with me too sometime...

    ciao bella

    creative carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy you've signed up for the Project!
    You're from Jersey, so no doubt you can visit the Brooklyn Library in person...maybe find mine in among the myriads of others.

    Keep us posted on your progress.....what theme did you choose?

    Ciao Bella!

    Creative Carmelina

    ReplyDelete