To all who also celebrate or acknowledge today in some way- Merry Christmas!
And to those like me, who have experienced the loss of a loved one this year...Those we haved loved,
though now beyond our view,
Have given form and substance to our being.
And they live on unfailingly
feeding our hearts and our imaginations,
'til the sense of their presence
becomes greater than their absence.
-Author Unknown
Peace.
Hi Jenny, what a lovely quote. I lost my MIL in 2008 and she was really missed at the holidays. Thanks for stopping over to my blog! xo, suzy
ReplyDeleteSuzy,
ReplyDeleteI am sorry about your loss.
j.
Merry Christmas Jenny. I figured that this would be a difficult holiday for you. Those we love will always be with us.
ReplyDelete♥, Susan
thanks, Susan.
ReplyDeleteOh- I feel I need to add that I found the above quote while reading sparkle jars's blog. It serves as a nice reminder to myself.
ReplyDeleteHi Jeny
ReplyDeleteI am so glad to meet you and thanks for leaving a comment. I always wonder who's reading my blog. I'm sure you're going to love blogging. I sure do!
Hugs, Rhondi