Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year, New Me??

Not that there is anything wrong with the old me- haha! But this blog thing is brand new to me-so I am sort of testing the waters here to see how this thing works. Forgive me if I have bored you already! What did I do that caused the above couple of sentences to be underlined- and print in BLUE???
I was only experimenting with adding a photo! Speaking of the photo- that's the family trouble maker. He is so good at times- you gotta love him to death- and other times he is just a pain- and for no obvious reason either.
Well, enough testing for now- Happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful start to a blog. I will be linking your lovely site and looking forward to some inspiring art.
    ♥, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and welcome to blogging! I was introduced to you by Susan over at her blog.

    It takes a little practice to get use to setting up posts on blogspot but it gets easier the more you try -- I have blogged fro a year and I've learned a lot.

    The blue lines in the first words in your post is because when you posted your photo you must have moved it close to what you wrote, and blogger put in the code to make it part of the photo. Photos on blogger enlarge when clicked on and the words are now clickable like the photo. It has happened to me a few times too.

    I usually drop in all my photos when I do a post and then go back and write my text in between, and I've learned to keep space between or the same thing will happen.

    Your dog is so cute! Did you read the book Marley and Me? He looks like Marley :-)

    Happy New Year!

    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi and welcome to blogging! Susan is a special friend and she sent me over here to you so I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with! xo, suzy

    ReplyDelete