My Lily of the Valley has been blooming for about a week- and what a nice surprise! I didn't expect it to bloom until later. I've cut some for the table. Already the scent has filled the air.

We are off on a road trip tomorrow to collect our #1 son.
I hope you all have a wonderful Mother's Day. Treat yourselves well!
Lovely blooms!!! Hope you have a safe and enjoyable trip. My son arrived home this evening! By the way, the house yesterday is scrumptious!
ReplyDeleteVery lovely, Jennifer. Have a safe trip and a good weekend...
ReplyDeleteXO,
Sheila
I love lily of the valley...it reminds me of our backyard garden when I was a kid and the perfume Muguet des bois...do you remember that?
ReplyDeleteYou're so right about the scent.
ReplyDeleteHi Jen
ReplyDeleteHow pretty your Lily of the Valley is --it's perfect!
I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!
Yep--it was hard to to leave my grandson behind ...but thankfully I'll be seeing him again very soon.
Hope you had a lovely Mother's Day! I love the scent of this flower!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely photo--and one of my favorite flowers!
ReplyDelete