Not much time for art, as my daughter, husband and I, are unpacking, packing, rearranging belongings- trips to the attic, trips to the garage, and basement- then to Grandma's house for she has loads of boxes that we can use for all this movement in our house. We are trying to stow two years of apartment living (daughter) into our home, with the thought?? that she may be moving with her belongings again in the near future.But wait- why is she on her computer and not working?? hmmmm. Taking a break??
This is the opposite corner of her room-
Frightening, isn't it??This is the hallway outside her room-

This is in my foyer downstairs-
I am loving the posts that I am able to get to- such inspiration can be found-Hopefully later this afternoon (weather depending) I will be doing some weeding, cause it looks like a mulch delivery will be arriving tomorrow. Again- weather depending, and we are sharing this delivery with the neighbors, so all coordinates must be aligned!
Happy Friday to you all!

That looks like my hall, and I don't have a teenager on whom to blame it! It's big magpie clutter! ;-)
ReplyDeleteXO,
Sheila :-)
yes, they do return home again sometimes with ALL their stuff and our houses are bulging and our hearts are overflowing as well!! enjoy this time with your daughter (and her stuff??!!).
ReplyDeleteOh, this is a familiar sight. Jump over the clutter and give that child a hug! We are off to the Ocean Grove flea market in the morning...hope the weather will cooperate. We need a few hours to catch up.
ReplyDelete♥, Susan
OMG been there, done that.......i have one of these.....everywhere she goes she leaves a wave of debris behind her......gotta love em tho....
ReplyDeleteHow overjoyed you must be to have your daughter home! It makes all the clutter worthwhile. All of my little ones and teenagers are like little tornados. I guess some things do not change! LOL! You are blessed and such a great Mom! Ange
ReplyDelete