Yesterday, I visited my daughter in Pa., and on the street of her apartment, is this house that is for sale. I LOVE IT!!! I thought I would share this with you, since so many of you seemed to like seeing those other homes in a past post of mine. Is this a beauty, or what? It looks to be in need, but oh, the possibilities~
This is the view from my little room. Remember "my" pine trees? I can hardly see them at this time of year because of this blooming Dogwood. It actually warmed up today, and we have had a break from the rain. Unfortunately, I had a bit of cleaning to do, so I didn't spend a lot of time outside, just long enough to do a few errands. Have you done anything outside today?
Take care-
jenny.

Hi Jenny!
ReplyDeleteLove the house! I am imagining what the inside must look like. It is hitting the 100's this week...sunny and hot here in the valley. We will not be doing much outside. Hope you are getting some sun finally! Blessings!
Beautiful house! I would love to wander through the halls of this one. Hope you have some wonderful plans for the weekend.
ReplyDelete♥, Susan
What a big, beautiful house! How many bedrooms? It looks historical.
ReplyDelete