

The photo on the left is from last week, the right photo was taken yesterday. I think this may be the finished product. I am still not sure. But I am posting this, looking for advice. What attracted me to attempt this in the first place, is that I liked the chaos of the street, the neon signage, and the reflections on the cars. Does this have any excitement in it? Is it too flat?
I obviously have issues with lining the photos up side by side, so I am including a larger version of the final.
I think it's marvelous! Jenny, you have captured exactly what you intended to capture, and it is an amazing painting. Great job!
ReplyDeleteXO,
Sheila :-)
Thank you, Sheila.
ReplyDeletei love it, but i would like maybe more vibrant colors?-steph
ReplyDeleteI love how the second picture has a little more of a hazy, slightly muted look. Very pretty.
ReplyDeleteJenny, Your finished picture is great...that must have been quite a challenge. I got the feeling that the picture was just a bit lighter and brighter and yes...very busy. It captured the essence of a New York street in the theatre district.
ReplyDelete♥, Susan