Tuesday, February 17, 2009

ho hum

Hope everyone has had a good weekend-
Lately I have been to a couple of hockey games, had my daughter visiting for 2 nights, spent time with my mom, but I have not been very productive on the home front. Not at all with the house and "stuff" that goes along with that, nor with my projects I have started, and are awaiting my attention. I am, at the moment, dressed in my exercise clothes, and I guess procrastinating. I should be going out the door and headed to the gym. Maybe I should just stand up and get going, and get my blood circulating. um, yeah.
I'll be visiting you later, and am looking forward to it.

2 comments:

  1. Jenny, I'm feelng very unproductive lately, so I can identify. I'm thinking of taking a few days off to play catch-up.

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is....you seem to be living my life!!! Except I go to volleyball games.

    ReplyDelete