
I loved the way the trees looked against the sky.
The sun was absolutely brilliant.
This tree always fascinates me- though I am not quite sure why. I think because it seems to be twisted in every direction.
And though I love to wear the color red for energy, I love blues and greens together.
This is a tree covered in some kind of ivy.
Here are my Pine trees again. They aren't really mine. They sit on the property of the home across the street from me.
Just see how that blue looks peeping through the branches.
I had another picture here that was a good example of branches "blanketed" in snow, but somehow, while editing this, I lost the picture. The funny thing about it though, was after taking the picture, I bent to walk under the branch, and accidentally hit the branch. That blanket ended up on me.
Have a lovely day.
Mother nature seems to know exactly what she is doing when she puts these colors together. No matter what her color combinations are, they always seem to work.
ReplyDelete♥, Susan
Golly, these are amazing, Jenny! These are breathtaking photos! Truly GORGEOUS!
ReplyDeletexo,
Sheila :-)