Wednesday, February 18, 2009

huh? What mess?

I just went upstairs to what we affectionately call "the little room" and had to laugh and of course share my mess with you. Last night when my husband came home from work, he found me up here, gluing and painting.
I was standing between the chair in the lower picture and the table. He was a bit dismayed to say the least. I have to laugh. Even now. The poor guy! During the Fall, we stripped a border off the walls, washed, spackled (this had been my daughter's room 'til about 10 years ago when we moved her into another room) washed again, and painted. I just told him I was "working."
Oh well. But I guess I can sympathize with him.

5 comments:

  1. Hey, we have the same thing, except ours would put yours to shame easily. My daughter moved to another bedroom six years ago! I so need to take care of it this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I love this post, Jenny! :-)

    XO,

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenny
    Think of it as creative energy or a work in progress!

    I love your blog header --is it sunrise or sunset? Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creative energy...I like that.
    The header was taken at sunrise. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all need a place to keep our toys! Looks like you are feeling inspired.
    ♥, Susan

    ReplyDelete