Monday, March 2, 2009

Different Strokes

My painting for different strokes. If I knew how to show you the photo from the challenge, I would, but to see the site for yourself-and others' interpretations-you can go to Different Strokes from Different Folks

This is watercolor again. The heads made me think of the 60's (late) and hippies. This isn't quite as psychedelic as I'd originally been thinking, but I had mandalas on my mind as well.

3 comments:

  1. May I say the painting is really groovy!!! I've been busy with volleyball all weekend. Congrats on such a winning hockey year! I don't blame you for looking forward to your daughter's safe return at all. Do you have three children....maybe I should check your profile again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 4- my first-born sweetheart also with a heart of gold, lives/works/goes to school in AZ., you have heard plenty about my next daughter, and then I have the twin boys. Son #1 is in school in RI- due home for a short while next week- but he will also spend part of his break visiting his sister in AZ. Son #2 - is the one we have been following around for these hockey games.
    Volleyball, basketball, hockey, soccer tournaments, they're all the same! They keep us busy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Groovy, baby! Love it, Jenny! You are so talented...

    XO,

    Sheila... peace and love! ;-)

    ReplyDelete