Friday, July 10, 2009

Over The Moon!

a quick brag here~
So, that daughter who graduated last month?? I can't help it- I want to tell the world- she took her nursing exam yesterday, and found out today that SHE PASSED HER EXAM!! She is now a Registered Nurse!!!

(Sorry, but I am sure you can understand this emotion of mine.)

11 comments:

  1. WooHoo! Yipeeeeeeee! Hoooooooray! That is wonderful news, and you have every right to be proud. Congrats to the RN!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't blame you at all, that's wonderful! Tell her congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAH!!!! That is wonderful news!! Rejoicing with you!! Ange

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, thank you! I will tell her what you all said, and her face will get red, then she will laugh and say thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's incredible...it isn't an easy test to pass. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to the nurse...you have raised some brilliant kids....cute too!
    ♥, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great news...congrats to your daughter!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Again, thank you all for taking the time to congratulate my daughter. It is an especially good time for us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! i remember passing the RN boards many moons ago! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. well, of course you are proud!!! That is wonderful news, and she has my respect for entering such a noble profession!
    P.S. I love your pillow below!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just coming back to check on you and make sure you've not been abducted by aliens. When you disappear on us, I worry! I know the Bible says not to, but I confess, I do just a bit! ;-)

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete