Just read the latest update from Chris's brother! It took him about 5 minutes to get off the bed, but he WALKED about FIVE FEET!!!! "Giant steps in recovery" according to the brother. I am so excited, I can barely TYPE!
That is wonderful news, Jenny! I'm so glad to hear this!!!
I'm not sure what was going on with blogger reader, but do you know I just saw this today. Sometimes I don't get updates on that from blogs I follow. But I see this now, and I'm doing a happy dance with you!
Hey great news about Chris. After what we've learned about him from you, it seems like he would be someone who would come back around if it was possible to do so. :) btw, love the birds......
little steps...big results!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I am absolutely thrilled to read this. God is good!
ReplyDeleteThat is wonderful news, Jenny! I'm so glad to hear this!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure what was going on with blogger reader, but do you know I just saw this today. Sometimes I don't get updates on that from blogs I follow. But I see this now, and I'm doing a happy dance with you!
XO,
Sheila :-)
Jen, just checking in one more time to see how your friend is before I leave on a little trip. Hope all is well.
ReplyDeleteXO,
Sheila :-)
Hey great news about Chris. After what we've learned about him from you, it seems like he would be someone who would come back around if it was possible to do so. :) btw, love the birds......
ReplyDelete